When launching the directory, all members received a Welcome email giving them access to their account & the directory. To view which members have access:
- Login to your account from the Web Manager
- From the Lists tab, you’ll see all the businesses in your directory listed.
- A Green Dot under the actions table means they’ve created their account & have access to the directory.
- A Yellow Dot means they’ve been invited to access the directory, but haven’t created their account. These Pending invites last for 2 weeks.
- If you see an Invite icon, you can click this icon to invite the business to access the directory.
You can also view everyone who has access to your directory (both Chamber members & non-members) under the List Members tab.
- Login to your account from the Web Manager.
- Select the List Members tab from the left menu. Only people who have downloaded the app and added your directory will appear here.
- From here you can see who has access to your list, Verify members & revoke access.