For each list you create you can update the list settings to determine who has access to your list, and how your list displays. These settings include the list name, description, image, and the public vs. private setting. Public lists are displayed in search results and can be added by anyone via Invite Code. If you make a list Private, it won't show up in search results and it can only be accessed by people you invite to access your list.
To update your list settings from the Web Manager:
- Login to your account here
- From the Lists tab, select the correct list from the dropdown menu.
- Click the More button, then select Settings.
- Update your list settings and then hate Save.
To update your list settings from the App:
- From the Lists tab, select the List you'd like to edit.
- Click the Menu icon in the top right hand corner which appears as three dots.
- Edit the list Settings and hit save.
After editing the code, your previous Invite Code will no longer be valid.